Want to enter the raffle for 2 sets of tickets to **any** show on Broadway and a free night at a 4-star Theater District Hotel? On April 13, 2015, the evening of the 24 Hour Musicals, we will be drawing a winning entry from the pot and setting up tickets for them to have the best weekend in NYC.
You can buy raffle tickets even if you are not coming to the 24 Hour Musicals, and all raffle tickets are fully tax deductible.
As part of the The Exchange's largest fundraiser, a 4-star Tmes Square Hotel and a number of Broadway producers have come together to support the Orchard Project program.
- A PAIR OF TICKETS to TWO Broadway shows of your choice (*see note below).
- A WEEKEND STAY (one night) for two at the swanky Time Hotel in Times Square, bringing boutque luxory to the Times Square area.
- Only 600 tickets sold
- Drawing will take place at the 24 Hour Musicals, Monday, April 13
- Raffle winner must be at least 21 years of age, but does not need to be present at the drawing to win
- Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Some restrictions may apply due to holidays.
- Non-refundable for cash value.
- All other incidental hotel charges are the winner's responsibility.
- **note, to ensure our ability to successfully procure house seats to the Broadway shows of your choice, you will be asked to give us three (3) choices of shows. Scheduling of the tickets will be over the course of one weekend to be agreed upon by us and winner at least 2 months before.
- **note, any guests in addition to the 2 winners who stay at the hotel will be charged accordingly.
|General Admission ($20 plus $5 fee)||$ 25.00|